Create and maintain a sustainable and vibrant co-operative sector in Kerala through democratic functioning and professional management of co-operatives for the economic and social betterment. Promote expand and strengthen the cooperative movement in all walk of life of the state. Bring developmental activities under Cooperative Department in the State through the cooperative sectors in all level.
- Create an enabling environment for a globally competitive, sustainable Co-operative sector through appropriate policy, legal and regulatory framework.
- Promote financial technical assistance to the cooperatives.
- Enhancing share of rural credit through cooperatives
- Fostering inclusive and equitable governance
- Fostering innovation and technology upgradation